Design Brief / Research
The client's thoughts, direction, and ideas are the base to create the right logo design for the company's branding.
Design Execution is a very important phase in logo creation in which different conceptual facts and possibilities work together to meet the standards of client and business.
Revisions / Approval
After the execution of ideas and implementation on the software, the client's approval and his impressions contribute more to any required revision to make a final look.
The phase of delivery contains a final touch and compilation of the logo and deliverables that define the final edges of the work and completion of the logo.
1. How can the logo design make me sure that it is the right design?
Your logo is a representation of your business. Therefore, we always involve clients in the creation and selection process to meet their expectations.
2. What if I am not available to meet in person for the discussion of logo design?
It is not a big deal. We send the progress reports/PDF or other files, audio or video messages through email for approvals.
3. What is the estimated duration for the completion of the branding project?
It depends on the model of the project and the number of deliverables that can take from weeks to months in completion.
4. If I am confused about my logo selection, will you help me?
No sweat. Our counseling team is always available for the guidance of the clients about their issues and confusion regarding business matters.
5. What file format do you deliver for the projects?
According to the requirements of your project, we deliver various file formats including PDF, JPG, GIF, EPS, etc. for publication and printing.